Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crosby's first snow

We did get a little more snow late last night! The kids were ready to go outside and play again this morning. Rhett really wanted to build a snowman. Here he is getting started:This snow was very powdery and not very conducive to snowman-building. Rhett got frustrated trying to get it to stick together.
He asked for a carrot for his nose and something to use as eyes (pistachios).
Bogart had fun too!
This was Crosby's first snow. I bundled him up and sat him on a towel with R & A for just a few minutes for a picture. I've always loved this moose hat and mittens. My sister got it for Rhett when he was a baby. Crosby didn't seem to mind the cold!


Rhett went back out to play for a while this afternoon. Crosby was excited when he saw him out the window! I love how he has his little hand on the glass.
This evening we met friends at Razorback Pizza for dinner. We were ready to get out of the house and had a great time visiting with them. Church has been cancelled for tomorrow, so I let the kids skip baths tonight (I never do that, but it seemed okay on a snow-day!).

1 comments:

Jacquie said...

The snow pictures are so fun. I thought about your kids (and Mic's) today... and told Dave I bet they would've had fun with this FOOT of snow we've got.