Monday, May 23, 2011

Graduation Weekend, Part III: It's Official!

UAMS Graduation was held at Barton Coliseum
3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Lane receiving his diploma
It's official: Lane B. Garner, M.D. !
Group of friends
L to R: Daniel, Graham, Nathan, Austin, Rob, John G., Luke P., John H., Lane and Sean
Back home (Rhett was at my sister's house)
Alexee & Crosby helping Lane open a gift from his parents
Caduceus tie tack
What an amazing weekend!

7 comments:

sandra said...

Congrats Lane! We are so super excited for you!

Candy said...

Congratulations to Lane! That is a huge diploma, love it! Ya'll have been SUPER busy!!!

Tonya said...

Congrats to Dr. Garner!!! I'll have to remember to address our Christmas card appropriately this year :) ~ so proud for your family!

Jill said...

How proud you all must be!

Ryan V. said...

Congratulations to Lane!! What a special day! (sorry I am a bit late seeing this..I have been off the computer for almost 2 weeks! lol)

Ryan V. said...

Congratulations to Lane!! What a special day! (sorry I am a bit late seeing this..I have been off the computer for almost 2 weeks! lol)

Heather said...

I'm so proud for Lane and your family. The example he set for your kids to follow ones dreams at any age or any point in life is just HUGE!!