Rhett and Alexee had a GREAT time spending the night with my sister ("Aunt Kala") and her family last night. I don't think they were ready to come home! As the pictures show, they played hard and had a very fun-filled visit--they seemed so tired tonight!
Micaela said that their cat probably got more attention this weekend than it has in the 6 or 7 years they've had it. I think Alexee told Mic that this cat and Princess Louisa should get married.



Jaiden really likes American Girl dolls right now. She has been playing with Molly, my sister's AG doll. A while back I gave my doll, Felicity, to Alexee. Jaiden asked if Felicity could come to the sleepover too, and Alexee told me that they played with their dolls the whole time they were there.







Rhett & Jeryn

Jaiden really likes American Girl dolls right now. She has been playing with Molly, my sister's AG doll. A while back I gave my doll, Felicity, to Alexee. Jaiden asked if Felicity could come to the sleepover too, and Alexee told me that they played with their dolls the whole time they were there.
Jaiden (and Molly) and Alexee (and Felicity) :)


I love this picture--it makes me laugh! Maybe the cat needed a break!?

Jeryn

Cousins & Friends
(Crosby, you can go next time!)

I think this is where they were pretending to be groundhogs?! I doubt they really even needed baths last night! ha!
Rhett & Jaiden

Popcorn and a movie
(And maybe cake, too? No wonder they weren't ready to come home!)

Alexee took this feather out of an arrangement/centerpiece and asked Micaela if she could have it. :) She feel asleep holding it.
(Uncle) Mario is always so patient and helpful with the kids and the horses.



Crosby and I met them at the park this afternoon after his nap. He was glad to see everyone--he'd been asking where Rhett and Alexee were. We lined the kids up on a park bench to try to get a new picture for Mo and Granddad.

Fun memories made this weekend for sure.



5 comments:
I believe these pictures of all the kids are the BEST yet!
Love the pic of the girls with their dolls. I still remember all my dolls as a little girl!
Love the pic of Alexee chasing the cat!!
Had SO much fun with them! Can't wait to do it again! Thanks for letting them come! :)
What a special time for those sweet kiddos...wonderful memories!! I want to go play at Mic's house one day.
looks like wonderful memories were made and what awesome pics to capture them! LOVE them all. :) So, I'm jealous that you and your sister had an American Girl doll. I always wanted one and never got one! ha! I wanted Molly too with her cute glasses. :) I bet Crosby did wonder where in the world his big bro and sister were! Hope ya'll have a good week. It has cooled off here, thank goodness! :)
All of the kiddos are precious! I wish that my grands could join in on the fun at the ranch? BABA
Post a Comment