Thursday, December 22, 2011

At the Capitol

The holiday fun continues! Lane had the day off so we all went out for lunch then took the boys to their haircut appointments. While A & C napped this afternoon, I made another batch of peanut clusters. I think I'm officially tired of peanut clusters for a while. I packaged them up for our neighbors and Rhett and Alexee delivered them. They thought that was fun, and it was cute to stand on the porch and hear them tell people "Merry Christmas" and then watch them run with excitement to the next house.
Ready to make the deliveries
This evening we made our annual trip to see the Christmas decorations at the Capitol Building. First we stopped outside to look at the beautiful nativity scene. Of course Crosby wanted to take a closer look! I snapped just a few pictures before I made him get out. R & A wanted to follow him, but I told them we might get arrested for going in there since it was state property!
Rhett took this one of us
Lane was the photographer for the rest of the visit. I thought this looked neat with the clouds in the background.
Rhett said, "Look, he's made of gold!"

1 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

I love the Nativity near the Capitol. Such beautiful pictures!