Merry Christmas from our family!

*****
Here are some of the other pictures from that day. These were made at a restored schoolhouse in Flippin when we were there for Thanksgiving. Dad went with me to help make the kids laugh, which was a big help!
























The kids were all playing after we finished taking the pictures (Jaiden and Jeryn were there with us), and Alexee got her feelings hurt. It was something about them not letting her pretend to be the sister in their game. :( I think she was just really tired--bless her heart. 




I love how Alexee is looking up at Rhett in this one:





There was a lot of this--trying to convince Crosby to stay in the right spot. Ha!





I love Rhett's smile in this one.







Rhett, 7 1/2

Crosby, 2 1/2

Alexandra, 4 1/2

Dad and Crosby looking in the window of the school room
The kids were all playing after we finished taking the pictures (Jaiden and Jeryn were there with us), and Alexee got her feelings hurt. It was something about them not letting her pretend to be the sister in their game. :( I think she was just really tired--bless her heart. 


0 comments:
Post a Comment