The busy week continues! This morning I took Alexee & Crosby to school for an extra morning so they could attend their classroom parties--they didn't want to miss out! I didn't stay so I don't have many pictures at all, but they reported that they had fun and ate cookies. :)
Alexee by the school tree this morning

Alexee and one of her good friends

Crosby ran in and started playing so I didn't even snap a picture of him. He made these two ornaments which the teachers sent home today. Rhett hung them on their playroom tree for us tonight. I love love love the kids' handmade ornaments.

After I dropped A & C off I hurried to drop Bogart off at the vet for his check-up appointment. He had to stay there until mid-afternoon. I always feel bad leaving him because he gets SO nervous, but he got a healthy report. (Aside: When Rhett and I went to pick him up this afternoon there was the biggest dog I've ever seen in my life standing in the lobby. It was a bullmastiff, and his head was bigger than a basketball. The owner said he was friendly, but I couldn't keep from being a little nervous standing there beside him--he could have eaten Bogart right up--and me and Rhett, too. Lane has had a few scary E.R. cases involving dog attacks, so I think about those now when I see huge dogs. Bogart was terrified, and I was ready to get us all back in the car.)
After leaving Bogart, I ran a few more Christmas-prep errands and before long it was time to pick up A & C. We rushed home so that I could leave the kids with Lane while I went to Rhett's party. I'm really thankful it was a day that Lane only had conference in the morning and not a shift so that he could stay with the kids. He fed them lunch and got them both down for naps--a BIG help. I ran out the door to go pick up pizzas for R's class and made it there just a few minutes after the party started. Ms. R already had the kids working on their Polar Express craft.
Chick-fil-a-Santa-Cow made an appearance to each classroom--the kids loved this!

Rhett with his graham cracker Polar Express train

Another parent brought these festive cupcakes.
Ms. R gave all the students a toy and a bag of candy--they jumped up and gave her a big group hug. It was cute! :) 
Group photo--the silly shot
I think they are ready for Christmas BREAK!
(Teachers surely love these last few days before vacation--ha!)

Group photo--serious shot

***
Merry Christmas to all the kids' friends and teachers!


3 comments:
Glad you survived the party. T & I are going to make ornaments next week similar to the reindeer thumbprint C made at school.
Are Alexee's tights (in the first pic) made by BonBon Cupcake? I've unsuccessfully tried to find some for my daughter.
Jill, those are actually little pants with ruffles around the bottoms--they came with that outfit, which I bought on sale at Kohl's back in November. I think Kohl's has cute girls' stuff for the holidays--I bought several things there after Christmas last year in a size for this season.
Merry Christmas! :)
Post a Comment