Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First Snow

We got our first snow of the season last night! It was pretty to wake up to, but it did not stick to the roads so school wasn't canceled. Rhett was VERY disappointed. The kids (and Bogart) went out for a few minutes before I took R to school, then he and his friends threw snowballs at each other for a long time after school. Most of the snow had melted by then, but they had just enough to have fun with.
When I picked A and C up from MDO today, Alexee was crying. Her teacher said she had started crying and saying that her ear hurt at nap time and had been having a rough time since then. :( Crosby and I just got over our ear infections so I guess it's time for another one here. I felt so bad for her. Her school Christmas program is tomorrow. I hope she feels like going--she is excited about playing the bells again.

This picture was made at A & C's school by Mr. Dabbs. It happened to be on one of the days that Rhett was out of school for conferences or something, so I took him with me and paid $5 for a sibling photo. I wish the background was a different color, but I think it's cute of the kids. Crosby, who was kind-of having a bad hair day :), was not at all in a photo-mood that morning, but somehow Mr. Dabbs got a little smile out of him too.

3 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

I think that is a great picture of all three! Rhett's eyes look so blue and he looks older for some reason! Sweet picture Jamie!

Dawn said...

Great pic! They look so sweet!

Candy said...

love the pic of the kids, super cute! Can't belive ya'll have already had snow, wow! :)