Monday, January 16, 2012

Phone Photos #23

Cute Cowboy!
Funny app--at the Apple store with Rhett. :)
Cute football player!
Back in November Lane got a sideline pass to the Arkansas game--he was on the medical team that night. No emergencies came up in his section, but he had a great time watching the game! (I tried to point to him in the pictures, but he's wearing khaki pants and a black fleece vest--pictures of the tv screen from the recorded game.)
So sleepy on the way home from Micaela's (12/17)
Gymnastics photo
New Years Eve at the park
(These are out of order). This was on Alexee's Thanksgiving place mat that she made at school. So sweet.
Gathering flowers at my parents' house
Crosby was hauling a plastic rat in the monster truck. Ha ha--boys!
Rhett enjoying a Sonic shake one day when I had lunch with him at school.
Dusting of snow before Christmas.
I found my old paper dolls in the cedar chest and let Alexee play with them.Alexee picked this at the playground and brought it home to put it in water. I love that she loves flowers.
A & C's puppet show (with paper sacks)
Helping with the popcorn party at R's school (A took this).
Crosby's little dump truck
Crazy hair one morning!
11:55 p.m. on New Years Eve. Rhett was sleeping in Alexee's room with her.
Rhett wanted me to wake them up so they could count down to the new year. I guess it wasn't as fun as it sounded to him. Alexee was mad at me for using the flash. Rhett stood up briefly, counted down from 10, then got right back in bed. This was at 11:59 p.m.
Like Alexee, I love flowers too. This was on the table one day when Lane and I went out for lunch.
Spelling test
R shopping for a new toy with his gift card that he won last Friday.
While at the toy store, Crosby got a little toy rocket and Alexee got a puppy painting kit. She was sweet to let R & C paint with her. Here's C putting the final details on his puppy.

1 comments:

Claire said...

Oh how cute! Love seeing these glimpses :)