Thursday night Lane and I went to see Jimmy Buffett in concert and had a GREAT time! It was such a fun night!

Three of my fears include crowds/being crammed in tight spaces, heights and snakes. Thankfully no snakes, but there were 16,000+ people and our seats seemed WAY up high to me. I think I had a mild anxiety attack when I first got there, but after that it was super fun! :)
We shuffled along, shoulder to shoulder, in this mass of people to get through the door.

Another constant fear: something happening to the kids, and there was no cell service so I was worried about the babysitter not being able to reach us. I e-mailed her though, and she responded that everything was fine, so I relaxed after that. :)

There's Jimmy, looking cool in his t-shirt, shorts and no shoes. He probably never worries about anything-ha! Made me wish I was sitting on a beach somewhere! At least it's been in the 80's here this week.
And this sweet note was on my bed when we got home. :)
2 comments:
We share the same fears... add spiders/bugs to my list. I've been nervous when the K's church lets out leaving the sanctuary. Ha! When we went to DC, I got separated during rush hour from my kids and thought I would have a heart attack. It was SCARY!! Glad you had a good time!
Sounds like fun! And what a sweet boy you have! :)
Post a Comment