Yesterday was field day at Rhett's school. I enjoyed hanging out with R and his team for a couple of hours!
With his friend, Jackson
Tug-of-war...Go Green Team!
I think the purple team won, but Rhett did NOT give up!
A lot of the kids were signing the field day t-shirts which I thought was cute.
Rhett ate lunch with his class, then I let him check out early and come home with me. On our way home we stopped by a friend's lemonade stand in our neighborhood. It was the perfect treat for a hot day--thanks, Kylie!
Last night Jillian babysat while Lane and I went to dinner and a movie (Avengers). We ate at Bravo because it's right next to the theater. As we were walking into the restaurant, we realized that we were there exactly a year ago for L's graduation dinner...Wow, a year sure flew by! Here we are looking goofy in our 3D glasses before the show--ha! The movie was good, and it's always nice to have a night out together.
The kids had a fun night with Ms. Jillian, too. She was so sweet to pick up a pizza and bring cupcakes for dessert.
This morning we went to watch Alexee in her spring gymnastics performance. She has learned so much and did a great job showing her skills today!
Alexee with her trophy!
The four of us--Lane was on call today :(
Wonderful job, sweet girl!
We loved having my parents spend the afternoon with us. We met them for lunch, then they came over to our house to play and visit.
Crosby wanted to take our picture
Mo & Cros
Crosby took this picture of Alexee & Bogart
Granddad, Rhett & Alexee
Mom took these of the kids playing in the back yard. I think Alexee was pretending to plant seeds:We all went to the park for just a little while before Mom and Dad had to leave. I'm so glad they decided to make a day trip to see us today--we've been missing them!
We love you, Mo & Granddad!






























2 comments:
love that Rhett fought till the end for tug-of-war-, such a cute pic! I think Alexee looks so much like your mom in the pic of them together. :)
What a fun time you all are having! I can't believe Rhett is almost finished with school.
Post a Comment