Saturday, May 5, 2012

"High-Biscuits" in Bloom

It feels like July here!  The kids sprayed each other with water yesterday afternoon:
 They were excited to see the first bloom on our new "high biscuits", as Crosby calls it.  :)
A disagreement over whose turn with this water gun.
 mad
 Other pretty things in bloom:
 And they found this lizard on the side of the house.  They tried to catch it, but it was too fast. 

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That title of yours made me laugh out loud! Oh, Crosby!! : )

Gentry said...

Hi! I saw your comment over on my blog! It's nice to 'meet' other Central Arkansas bloggers! Your family is precious and I look forward to reading your blog! Maybe I can learn a few new things about our area!

Kristin said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your family is absolutely adorable!!

His Doorkeeper said...

How cute is Alexee in her "mad" pictures!! Ha ha!

Love this High Biscuits too!!