Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kindergarten Girls

Yesterday was Alexee's first play date with a group of girls starting Kindergarten.  They had a blast playing together at the park, and all the moms enjoyed talking, too!  We plan to get together several times throughout the summer, and I think it will be a lot of fun.  I'm so glad she will already know several girls that she can play with on the playground...and maybe if we're really lucky, she'll be in the same class as one or more of the them! (But I'm trying not to get my hopes up about that since there are 8 kindergarten classes).

L to R:  Caroline, Alexee, Kylie, Ryan, Olivia, Addison & Natalie

2 comments:

Candy said...

LOVE,LOVE this idea of letting the kiddos meet and moms before school starts. Wonderful idea--will make the 1st day so much easier on all. :) Can't wait to see ya'll soon!!! :)

Jessica said...

Cute post! : )

The flag is from Dollar Castle- it is made of metalic plastic. It says on the back that it is a wall plaque- pefrect for my shelves since it weighs nothing at all! : ) Love the Dollar stores!