...Aurora stopped by for breakfast
...the kids and I went to the school to decorate Ms. R's door for teacher appreciation week
...we'd made the banner too big so we had to decorate beside the door
...we stopped by the art wall to see Rhett's artwork on display
...Rhett showed us The Swirling Self-Portrait
...per the president's request, I made copies of this memo for some of his classmates
...We made a list of possible summer activities (Rhett has added another page since then)
...teacher appreciation week continues
(washed fruit for the class breakfast tomorrow)
...another hibiscus bloom
...the kids played with neighbor friends
...we attended the school talent show to see our friend Alex D. and many other very talented students perform (they all did great--we enjoyed it!)
Hope you're having a great week!















1 comments:
I can't believe you can feed a turtle ritz crackers and potato chips. The internet is so informative!
Post a Comment