Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Tea

Today I had the very special honor of attending a Mother's Tea hosted by Alexee's kindergarten class.  Mrs. D and the kids did such a fantastic job of making this a fun and memorable event!  The party started at 1:30, and as the moms arrived the kids met us at the classroom door and walked us to our assigned seats.  They even made place cards for us.  They served delicious cake, tea and lemonade.  They'd also made us each a hand painted vase and a placemat--adorable!!  

Alexee showing me where to sit
They sang four cute songs for us!
I'm really sad that it's almost time for her to leave Kindergarten--it's been such a GREAT year!
Enjoying our cake!
Mrs. D handing out the placemats--it was so funny to hear what the kids answered for the Mother's Day questions.  I think everyone said that their mother's favorite place to shop was either Kroger or Target.  :) 
THANKFUL TO BE HER MOM!
SHE BRINGS ME JOY EVERY DAY!

2 comments:

4sonsfarmhouse said...

I love your blog! You stay so busy with all of the activities with the kids. Thanks for sharing.

JMCR FOUNDATION said...

Great post...m sorry for Kindergarten..no matter dear be happy.:)
christian bookstores