Monday, November 2, 2009

Baby dedication ceremony

Bobby & Charla (Community Group Leaders) and our family at Crosby's dedication
(Album Here.)

Yesterday was a great day. Busy, but in a good way. We had Crosby's dedication ceremony at church, and our families were here to celebrate with us. The kids did great, and we just felt so blessed!

We had lunch at our house after church, and that was really fun to have a chance to get everyone together. The weather was beautiful, so the kids enjoyed playing in the back yard. Crosby was very sleepy after church so he actually slept through part of the party held in his honor, but he was in a good mood when he woke up.

5 comments:

Jacquie said...

What a beautiful way to celebrate C and your commitment to him. Your family is such an example of a godly, loving family. I say it all the time... you are blessed!

on the eastern journey said...

What a great Sunday! The kids look so sweet during the dedication. I'm so glad you could share the day with family!

Heather said...

Love all of the pics..sweet, sweet time!!

The Jennings said...

I looked at the album! Loved it! Wonderful day! Thanks for the comment. I don't feel so crazy for feeling so emotional! Sometimes I think we think alike. A lot of times you seem to take the words right out of my mouth! I know...random comment!

Gretchan

We've Got Scents said...

What a wonderful celebration & commitment for all of your family. Thanks for sharing the great pictures.
Blessings always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22