I made these for a friend today, so I thought I would share the recipe:
(They taste like bite-sized pecan pies)
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 T margarine or butter, softened
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup chopped pecans
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix flour, 1/2 cup margarine and the powdered sugar. Divide into 24 equal pieces. Press each piece against bottom and side of ungreased small muffin cup, 1 3/4 x 1 inch. Do not allow pastry to extend above tops of cups.
Mix remaining ingredients. Spoon scant tablespoon mixture into each muffin cup. Bake until filling is set and crust is light brown, about 20 minutes. Cool in muffin cups 20 minutes. Remove from muffin cups with tip of knife; cool on wire rack.


4 comments:
I'd like to be your friend (I am, but i mean LIVE close so you could bring me a couple dozen of these tarts! har !They look delicious!) Thanks for the recipe!
Totally trying these....that sounds easy!
I made these tongiht....and they are yummy!
That sounds SO good - I'm making those soon!
Post a Comment