One afternoon last week the kids raked leaves in the back yard and jumped in the pile. Well, Rhett raked...Alexee & Bogart jumped.


Alexee likes to have her fingernails and toenails painted. She has trouble giving them time to dry, but I think they look so sweet!
Rhett went to spend the weekend with my parents. I've talked to him a few times, and he is having lots of fun. We are missing him here though--it's so quiet! (Alexee doesn't have anyone to fight with!) Lane and I went out to dinner last night. This morning we took my car to have new tires installed then we went to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. It was really good. We've eaten lunch and dinner there several times, but this was our first time to have their breakfast. Alexee had the Mimi Mouse pancakes and apple juice.
After breakfast we took A to the park for a little while. It was such a pretty day!
Here's A on the slide today...
...It reminded me of this picture of her in the very same spot in October 2007.
This afternoon we played outside and went for a short walk. Alexee pushed the bear around in the stroller, and she also found these leaves for him. :)




4 comments:
Kids find joy in all kinds of fun stuff!!
Based on that picture of A... C is looking more like Rhett to me.
Please, please tell me that means I get to see R at church tomorrow!!
Mimi's breakfast is the BEST!
I can't believe those 2 slide pictures - she has grown up so fast - it makes me sad!
Rhett and Harper will both be at church today! Two sets of crazy proud grandparents will be there too! ha!
It looks like ya'll are having a FUN fall! You can send Rhett my way to rake! ha! :) I love the flashback slide pic, so cute!
We went to Mimi's this weekend too! John got the same dish as Alexee! Fun times with family!
Gretchan
Post a Comment