Last Friday (6/24) was Bogart's 8th birthday. To celebrate his special day, he enjoyed a big scoop of ice cream topped with two bacon treats (Rhett's idea). 
The kids had ice cream, too, and I thought it was cute that they wanted to sit in the floor with Bogart. I warned them that as soon as B was done with his bowl he'd start trying to eat out of theirs!
We gave him two new packages of treats, and Alexee wanted to give him the cardboard building she made at VBS.

"Bobo", as we call him most of the time, has a very specific place that he likes to go to eat his treats--he always carries them to this corner of the dining room rug.
We got Bogart on Labor Day weekend in 2003--I was pregnant with Rhett. He was such a tiny, cute little ball of fur. He has been so good with the addition of each child, and we all love him! Happy Birthday, and many MANY more! :)
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


1 comments:
Happy Birthday Bobo...I will not let Jaxon see these pics because he didn't get icecream on his b-day !! :)
Post a Comment