Last Sunday the kids and I went to Flippin for my cousin's bridal shower and to spend a few days with my parents. We had a great time, as always. The shower was at 2:00, and we got into town about 1:15. I hurried to Mom and Dad's house to drop the boys off with Dad. Alexee got to go to her first bridal shower, which she was excited about.
the beautiful bride-to-be, Lindsay!

Gerbera Daisy centerpiece
I think Lindsay plans to use daisies in the wedding--so pretty!

A girl who works at the bank made the cake. It was very pretty and delicious--I'd definitely recommend her!


drinks table

Andrea & Alisha did a great job on all the food!


Hostesses: Alisha, Andrea, Lindsay, Mom and me

Aunt Donna, Lindsay & Grandmother

My sister holding my cousin's baby, Karson--he's such a sweetie! I only got to hold him once...everyone wanted a turn!

Grandmother's turn. She LOVES babies, and they love her.

Friends at the shower

Mom showing Alexee how to operate the camera.

Adrianne took a nap under the table--it was so cute! She and Alexee are the same age, just a few days apart in February.




Lindsay & her friend Jessica. Jessica is also getting married soon.

A Pioneer Woman recipe--very tasty!


Micaela and Audrey


On the staircase after the shower

Dad and the boys had fun playing while we were gone. They went to the shop and went to visit my Uncle Greg.
This is where they were when we left

More Flippin pictures to come in a separate post...





4 comments:
I would do about anything right now to have some of that cake! Ha! And the little girl under the table asleep is too funny!
Jamie, I was so sorry I had to cancel coming to the shower. I was so sick that I went home after church with high fever. I went to the doctor on Monday and he said I have tick fever. I have never been so sick in my life. The good news is after antibiotics, I am beginning to feel better.
I did want to see you and Micaela and Lindsay looked like she had a great shower!
It looks like you had lots of fun. Call us the next time you're home and maybe I can bring Logan over to play. I thought of Rhett Thursday morning when I was looking at a display or ornate, handmade locks & keys at the Ornamental Metals Museum in Memphis.
Y'all know how to have a shower! It was beautiful! And had I known there would be THAT kind of food there, I would've skipped lunch!!!
Post a Comment