Saturday, September 12, 2009

First cereal

Another milestone for C! On Wednesday, 9/9, I finally bought him a box of Gerber cereal, and he tried it that night. He did fine eating it. I mixed it really thin for the first feeding, so it was messy, but I think he swallowed at least some of it. I was hoping that cereal would be the key to get him to sleep through the night...but no such luck so far. Maybe he's just waking up out of habit now rather than because he's hungry...maybe a good night's sleep is just around the corner?


I think he still looks so tiny in the high chair. Too tiny to be ready to eat "real" food. :(



Of course Alexee has a renewed interest in the high chair now-ha!


4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the pig bowl!
I hoped the same thing for cereal but ha ha ha not so much.
I'm about to start using your idea of giving water at night instead of feeding to get Harper to quit waking up. Laurie said you passed that good idea along to her and I'm ready to try it!

Jacquie said...

C does look so tiny in a high chair, but he's no tiny boy! Ha!

Sharmin said...

He is precious. In the blink of an eye he will be outgrowing that high chair.

Pigtails & Pearls said...

Cute bowl! I remember the cereal days! I just mixed it in her bottle because she would not eat it!