Uploaded pictures tonight...here are a few that I wanted to share:
How sweet it is to get to peek into the stroller and see this precious face. I love how he's holding the little toy hippo in his sleep.

One day after school when we met friends at the park:
Crosby sitting alone and playing with the toy train that Rhett had when he was a baby:
Sweet big sis playing with him:
In drop-off line at school. I miss him during the day!
Alexee looking at the goldfish in the pond at church:
Today was a busy day, but one of the highlights was getting to have lunch with R at school. Here's Crosby waiting for his big brother outside the cafeteria doors:
R's teacher let him choose one friend to eat with us at the special guest table. It was so cute watching him go ask J to join us. I introduced myself and asked J about his family. He's just a few weeks older than Rhett, and he's also the oldest of three children. I picked up personal pan pizzas from Pizza Hut for lunch. PH wasn't actually open (at 9:15 a.m.) when I went through the drive-thru to place an order, but the nice guy getting things ready for the day came to the window and asked me what I wanted to order. He said to just hang out there in the drive-thru and he'd make me two mini pizzas really fast! I thought it was really nice of him to go to the extra trouble. I'm sure he thought I was strange for wanting to eat pizza that early in the morning, but the Kindergarten classes eat at 10:30! No wonder Rhett is hungry when he gets home from school!
Rhett then went out for recess and Crosby & I went to the car so he could eat. He'd had a long nap in the car seat and was in a great mood after eating. Look at these cheeks!
After school, we met friends for milkshakes. Lawson, Garret & Rhett:
We didn't think Lane was going to get home in time to see the kids before bed, so we took this picture to email to him to say "goodnight". He did make it home in time though, which they were excited about.


1 comments:
Love the Pizza Hut story. So nice to hear about a nice person like that! Love the pics, kids are cute. Let's get together sometime. Maybe a pumpkin patch visit again this year!
Gretchan
Post a Comment