Saturday, September 12, 2009

Garner kids

Today before going to a friend's welcome-home party: (Thank you, Phillip, for serving our country!)

Alexee was so excited to wear her new doggie dress and bows. She loves dogs! I love to hear her say "see my pretty dress?". She likes to go show Lane once she gets all ready/clothes on/hair fixed--it's so cute. When I got dressed for the party today, she came in the room and said, "You look pretty, Mommy." :) Made my day! Yesterday she told me, "You my bef (best) friend." That made my day yesterday!

11 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

Aaahhhh Jamie, these are the sweetest kids and THE sweetest pictures of all three of them! Love the doggie dress!

Kelly said...

Oh that is so sweet! If Harper ever says that to me I think I will just die from happiness.
We always have to show Daddy how pretty Harper looks once she is dressed so I hope she is like Alexee!
All 3 kids look precious in their red,white, and blue!

In His Army said...

How cute!! I love the dress and the picture of all three of them is the best! Lex is so sweet!!!! :)

Jacquie said...

Love the red, white and blue... and the freshly fixed hair! So cute.

And A is just so sweet to tell you those things. There are just some things you'll never forget.

Leigh Ann said...

I swear A is the blond version of EG! =)

on the eastern journey said...

These are such great photos! All the kids are looking at the camera! Wow! Alexee is so sweet. I love how special her Daddy is to her.

Sharmin said...

Those are such great photos. I still think if A had red hair she would look exactly like you did at that age.

Kristy said...

Those are such good pictures! I love the red white & blue. And Alexee is as cute as ever. Lindsey has said, "Mommy beautiful" before, and it just melts my heart. Little girls are so fun!

The Jennings said...

Cute pictures! I love that Alexee likes to look pretty!

Gretchan

Anonymous said...

These pictures are to cute! I hope the welcome home party was special...When my husband came home from Iraq we had a huge party to welcome him home!! Have a great week, Ginger

Pigtails & Pearls said...

There is nothing sweeter than when Chloe tells me that I am her "Beff Friend!" However, it may change in 5 seconds, but it is the sweetness of her voice! They look adorable in their red, white, and blue!