Thursday, September 3, 2009

Peek-a-boo pictures

I thought these were sweet pictures of Alexee. I snapped them on the front steps last week when we were waiting for her friend, Maylee, to arrive. This little pink dress she's wearing has been one of my favorite outfits of the summer--it's plain but soft and comfortable.
She was hiding behind the wall and I'd say, "DON'T peek or I'll tell Daddy!"...and of course she'd peek and laugh every time.
I dressed Crosby up in a sweater and hat yesterday-ha! It's not that cold yet, but I'm afraid this won't fit by the time winter gets here! This sweater and hat set was mine when I was a baby--if I remember correctly, I think my Grandmother gave it to my Mom before I was born.
And then I made his picture just wearing his OBU Future Tiger t-shirt. I think it's cute that Ouachita sends t-shirts to alumni's babies! All three of our kids have one. I should go back and look for the pictures of R & A in their t-shirts for comparison.

5 comments:

Kelly’s Korner said...

They are both just PRECIOUS! I need to take a pic of Harper in her OBU shirt! I keep forgetting to do it!

Pigtails & Pearls said...

That is so sweet! I wish my Alma Mater sent sweet shirts like that.

In His Army said...

Hmm, my alma mater never sends me anything but letter asking for donations????!!!!! Ha!
Crosby has really grown in the last few weeks!

Leigh Ann said...

A is just darling! Precious pictures of her! I love that C is wearing your outfit. How cute and fun! I'm with M...I never get anything from OBU or UALR except for donation letters. LOL! C looks adorable in his future Tiger shirt! That would be fun to compare all three of them.

Sharmin said...

That is so cute, C looks so much like his mommy!