We were very excited to get to meet Harper for the first time on Tuesday! Kelly was in town for an event, and we were so happy she had time to stop by for a quick visit. Harper is so cute and sweet, of course! She is very active--she rolled all over the rug!
Harper, Crosby & Alexee playing in the floor:


This was the best I could do for a picture of them together--maybe I can get a happy one next time!



Harper was very interested in Crosby...but I'm not sure he was quite as interested in getting to know her--ha! We laughed about this--Kelly said maybe she was checking to see if he had any teeth yet (which he doesn't, so she probably wasn't impressed).

This was the best I could do for a picture of them together--maybe I can get a happy one next time!



4 comments:
I showed Harper a picture on the computer of her and Crosby and she squealed and laughed and started reaching for the screen.
SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH!!!!!
I guess it will be up to her Nonny to teach her that young ladies, ahem, NICE young ladies don't put their hands all over young men on their first "date"!!! har
So sweet! Young Love!! I love how Crosby is playing hard to get!!!
Love it! Harper looks completely happy. All too soon C will love being around pretty girls!
Post a Comment