Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fun on the farm #2

Mom sent me a CD of the pictures she took during our visit, so I wanted to add some of those:
Looking at a baby calf in the barn with Mo Nina
Looking at the goldfish in the pond
I think this was when we were going for a drive to search for walnuts. Mom & Dad's dog likes to ride along. He weighs close to 90 lbs. so he takes up a lot of room in the farm buggy! You can see Crosby resting his feet on the dog's back as we rode.
We picked up a few walnuts to crack.
While Rhett & I cracked walnuts, A & C played with the water hose. This was right before Alexee decided to completely soak Crosby with it. Mom took him inside to get all dry clothes.
That morning, Alexee found some old hair accessories and lipstick in my bathroom at home. :)
Riding in the dump truck
Sweetie

0 comments: