Saturday, October 23, 2010

Western Outfit

Today I dressed Crosby in Lane's little western outfit (circa 1974-1975...I'd have to ask L's mom when he wore it for sure). I think we have a picture somewhere of Lane in it. I'm going to try to find it tonight and scan it to add to this post.

At first Crosby didn't really want to have his picture made. Maybe he was hot. Or tired. Or hungry--it was almost lunch time. Or maybe he just didn't like where I placed the rocking chair?
Because after I let him move it where he wanted to he was all smiles!
He's a happy boy almost all the time!
Reaching for his football
3 days away from 19 months
Alexee came outside later and wanted a picture of the two of them holding their blankies by the chair. :)
***
Here's Rhett in the outfit back in the fall of 2005. I feel like he should still be this size, and I'm guessing that Lane's Mom would probably say the same about Lane.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh that is so sweet! Rhett has grown so much - it goes by so fast!
Crosby is the cutest thing! I love than we both have big kids! ;-) There is more to love!
You are so blessed Jamie!

Kelly said...

Oh that is so sweet! Rhett has grown so much - it goes by so fast!
Crosby is the cutest thing! I love than we both have big kids! ;-) There is more to love!
You are so blessed Jamie!

The Jennings said...

That is the cutest outfit! Oh my goodness...how special! Have you thought about a cowboy for Halloween?

Gretchan

on the eastern journey said...

So sweet! I love that Crosby needed to be in charge of where the chair was placed.