I love getting real mail, and today I was pleasantly surprised to find this envelope addressed to me:
Inside was a drawing of our family by my niece, Jaiden! :) Thank you, J, I love it!
After school today we met a friend for a Monster Milkshake at Purple Cow. (The gummy eyeballs are a little much for me, but the kids love them.)
Speaking of Halloween, we've yet to go shopping for R's costume. We probably need to do that soon. He doesn't know what he wants to be. I told him he would have to choose something non-scary since we plan to go to a church fall festival on the 31st. Alexee has gone back-and-forth between Ariel and Sleeping Beauty, but as of right now she wants to be Sleeping Beauty because she already has the dress and just needs to get the shoes and wand. Crosby will likely dress up as either a puppy (if cool outside because it's a FURRY costume) or if it's warm, a pirate (Rhett's costume, 2005).
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment