I finally did an album of Alexee's birthday. See HERE.
Jamie, you did such a wonderful job on her party! I loved every detail. (And I, too, love the cute picture of her with her bottom lip out!!!)
BEAUTIFUL party. I love your taste! Alexee looked sooo cute. haha...I loved that you caught her eating the flower...so funny!
Pics from the party are so cute. Cake and plate are just adorable. I noticed in a few pics that A had her princess wand we sent her!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jamie, you did such a wonderful job on her party! I loved every detail. (And I, too, love the cute picture of her with her bottom lip out!!!)
BEAUTIFUL party. I love your taste! Alexee looked sooo cute. haha...I loved that you caught her eating the flower...so funny!
Pics from the party are so cute. Cake and plate are just adorable. I noticed in a few pics that A had her princess wand we sent her!! :)
Post a Comment