Monday, October 18, 2010

At the Pumpkin Patch

After school today we took the kids to the pumpkin patch. It's always one of my favorite things to do. I wish it had been a little cooler/fall-ish (it was 85), but it was still fun and the kids enjoyed everything from the hayride to the corn maze to picking the perfect pumpkin.



















Happy Fall!

5 comments:

Candy said...

you got such good pics! I love going to the pumpkin patch! :) I know I've said it before, but goodness C is starting to look just like R to me!!! A's hair is getting SO long! It is so pretty!

Pigtails & Pearls said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time. It is hot here too, and I am SO ready for Fall weather!

Ryan V. said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun! I love Alexee's little poofy skirt! Did you make it? I think it's a cute idea to have a place to measure your kiddos each year at the pumpkin patch!

Jacquie said...

That looks like so much fun for the kids. I LOVE the fall!

His Doorkeeper said...

I loved the pic of Crosby's pulling the little wagon. He looks so big...boy, is he turning from babyhood to big boy!!! Darling pictures!