This morning I took C in for a little trim at the place where I get my hair cut. He doesn't have a ton of hair, but what he does have was looking a little uneven (maybe because I tried to snip on it a little bit a few weeks ago). Just like yesterday at the school breakfast, I found myself looking for something to keep Alexee still/occupied, and once again the camera did just that. I wanted a picture of C's first professional haircut anyway, so it worked out nicely. So here is Alexee's coverage of Crosby's special moment:
He sat in my lap, and didn't seem scared at all. He did turn his head back and forth to try to watch what Debbie was doing.
This one is blurry, but it's the only side-view shot we got.
This is the salon phone and credit card machine...and a shell which Alexee carried in from our bathroom. When Debbie asked her where she got the pretty shell, A told her she found it at Mo & Granddad's house. (?)
I was trying to gently hold C's head straight while D used the clippers on the very back part. He was really curious about that noise.
She got creative here and took a shot of us in the mirror. :)
So I guess about this time is when she got bored with us and decided to take some pictures of herself. I was so focused on keeping Crosby's head still that I wasn't paying attention to what she was doing exactly. I laughed when I looked back at the camera and saw all of these!



When her brother was finished, she wanted a turn in the chair. Debbie raised her up and pretended to trim her bangs and the ends of her pig-tails. :) Then they were off to the Tootsie-Pop dish and away we went!

This one is blurry, but it's the only side-view shot we got.
This is the salon phone and credit card machine...and a shell which Alexee carried in from our bathroom. When Debbie asked her where she got the pretty shell, A told her she found it at Mo & Granddad's house. (?)
I was trying to gently hold C's head straight while D used the clippers on the very back part. He was really curious about that noise.
She got creative here and took a shot of us in the mirror. :)
So I guess about this time is when she got bored with us and decided to take some pictures of herself. I was so focused on keeping Crosby's head still that I wasn't paying attention to what she was doing exactly. I laughed when I looked back at the camera and saw all of these!
Extreme close-up!


Love this one! She's a funny girl.

When her brother was finished, she wanted a turn in the chair. Debbie raised her up and pretended to trim her bangs and the ends of her pig-tails. :) Then they were off to the Tootsie-Pop dish and away we went!


6 comments:
awww...she is becoming quite the little photographer! so fun that she gets to help you capture fun memories! Everett is getting his 1st haircut this weekend! I wish him and Crosy could play together too! :)
Aww! I think she looks a lot like Crosby in that close up picture.
How fun, she's going to follow in her Mo & Momma's footsteps and be a little shutterbug. That is so cute!
Alexee documented C's first haircut well!! I bet she will grow to love snapping photos just like her mommy does.
Looks like you have a little photographer on your hands - too cute!!!
That's funny. A did a great job of capturing all the fun.
Post a Comment