Sunday, October 31, 2010

The kids

A & C laughing at each other making loud noises at dinnerBuilding with blocks

Last Friday night Rhett went to his first birthday sleepover! He wasn't sure at first that if he wanted to stay, but he did and he had a blast! Since it was at the home of one of my best friends, I wasn't nervous with him going, and I was actually hoping he'd stay so he wouldn't miss out on the fun. However, I did sleep with my cell phone right beside me just in case she needed to call or text me to come get R in the middle of the night! They went out for pizza, went to the climbing wall and went back to the birthday boy's house to watch a movie. Here he is before I dropped him off at G's house--with his sleeping bag and other stuff. He LOVED the climbing wall. We weren't even out of G's driveway before R asked if we could take him to climb again soon! I'm so glad he has such nice friends and so glad he had a fun time!
Playing ball in the back yard
Playing freeze-tag (R took this picture). Crosby loves to play with us, but after a while he wants to be carried.
C helping out around the house. :)

By the back door after a fun day.

1 comments:

Jacquie Wallace said...

We weren't big on sleepovers (I was SO protective), but that first one is kind of hard, isn't it?

Wonder when C will realize that's work???