Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another Project

UPDATE: I finished the curtain today, and I'm excited about hanging it up. I need to find four pegs like in the magazine picture below...any suggestions on where to look/what to look for? I think the magazine example used tie-back pegs (don't really know what they're called), so I guess my first place to look will be Bed Bath & Beyond. I'll post a picture once Lane hangs it for me. I have a little bit of extra fabric, and I was thinking of trying to cover a narrow piece of board that I have leftover from a previous project. I thought I (well, again--Lane) could drill hooks into the board for diaper bags, my purse, R's backpack, etc. Then they would hang neatly in the laundry room and not sit in a pile by the back door!
________________
I love projects. I have too many of them going on at once--I can't seem to finish anything. Here's my latest one:

Very boring laundry room window

Cute idea that I saved from a sewing magazine a while back (I love the ribbon ties and the way it's hanging.)

Fabric on the $6/yd clearance table. Chocolate colored ribbon for ties.

It might be a few months, but I'll post pictures of the final product! (Then again, I might stay up late tonight and do it because I'm excited about it!?!)

6 comments:

Heather said...

Love it..going to be super cute.

Anonymous said...

love the fabric!

Kelly said...

That will look so cute - I can't wait to see a picture of the finished product!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the fabric choice. Can't wait to see it when you have it finished!

Flo and Grace said...

You are so crafty!

Candy said...

Hi! I found your blog through Jessica's. Hope you don't mind me stopping by. I just had to comment here because my utility room window looks just like your picture, the boring pic that is! I love the curtain idea! Too bad I can't sew and am not creative in any sort of way! I would love to see a picture of your finished product. :)