Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Random Photos

Cute dress & sweater that I bought on sale for next year
Lamps were 50% off at Hobby Lobby last week...we bought three new lamps for the house. This one is my favorite--a pineapple base for the kitchen.
New Year's Eve meal (one of our favorite dinners): apples & peanut butter, pears, grapes, cheese and crackers/bread...kettle corn not pictured :)
Relaxing New Year's Eve at home.

5 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

Now that's a rare picture...the two of you all alone...I'm sure the kids were in bed....or did they have a party to attend on New Year's Eve?? har!
This is what it's like when your kids grow up and leave....not many real meals...just snack alot!! Love your new kitchen lamp! Happy New Year to you all!

Kelly said...

I love your new lamp! So cute! And I have those same yellow chickens - I got them from Barbara's shop for our wedding i think!
That is a cute picture of you and Lane on the couch! Ya'll look so cozy!

Heather said...

Adorable pic of you two and Bo!! Looks exactly like what we were doing last night. Love the new outfits and lamp.

The Milams said...

Okay, I will finally believe that you actually serve that meal at your house now. I totally thought that you just told me that to make me feel better. If I thought Brandon would go for it, I would try it! It sounds delicious to me!

Love your new lamp! (and love that the plaque I gave you several years back still makes the cut for your bar!!)

Love you and MISS YOU!!!! Happy NEw year!

Anonymous said...

Yeah to buying clothes on sale for next year! Your favorite dinner looks mighty nutritious to me! Now that's Cooking Light! Light on the cooking side that is. Another one of my favorites!