Monday, January 14, 2008

Cousins/Best Friends

My sister, Jaiden & Jeryn came over for a little while this morning, which is always fun! When I told Rhett that Jaiden was coming to play with him, his eyes got big and he said, "Oh, I just called her this morning to see if she could come over!" (I'd heard him on the monitor this morning having one of his pretend phone conversations with her...they really are best buds!)

Here is baby Jeryn (7 months) in the outfit and hat we gave him for Christmas...he was so snuggly soft!

Here's a picture of how Jaiden looked when my sister opened the bathroom door to check on her and Rhett (they'd been playing hide-&-seek in the closet the last few times we peeked in on them, so we weren't too concerned) But then we found that Jaiden had been into my make-up bag. She had lipstick all over her face and she said, "I was trying to make my eyebrows big like my Daddy's". We laughed so hard. Thankfully, Rhett didn't have on any makeup (THIS time--Jaiden has been known to put makeup on him, but I think he told her that boys don't wear make up this time).

Right before they left, I told them to give each other a hug for a picture, and it turned into a laughing wrestling match!

They were finally serious enough for one photo...sweet cousins & friends forever!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

It's so sweet that they are so close! I love that for them!
Alexee and Jeryn will be the same way!

Anonymous said...

What sweet cousins! Is Jaden's dress red & lime with cherry's? too cute!

His Doorkeeper said...

One of the cutest stories and pictures of those two! How precious of them to love each other so! And I love Alexee's new dress in the previous post. I love pink and brown together! I would love to see a picture of her and Andrienne B. together....I think they look alike for cousins!

Morris Family said...

That is too cute of Jaiden wearing make-up. I can remember when Micaela, Stacie, and I thought we were "big stuff" putting make-up on!! It is great that your kids are close in age and grow-up together. I wish there wasn't such an age difference in my sister's and mine!!

Heather said...

Cute pics...I bet J was really proud of her makeover!!