Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Eleven Months

Another month has slipped by! Here she is, sweet as ever, at 11 months today:




6 comments:

Heather said...

HAPPY 11 MONTHS precious baby Alexee....cute outfit!!

Kelly said...

I can't believe she will be one year old in another month! Time passes way too quickly! She gets cuter every day!

The Milams said...

I can't believe that she will be a year old next month...time has flown by!

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful! And changed so much. Looks like her hair is growing, too. It's so pretty. I hope she has a wonderful 1st birthday. Has time seemed to have flown by faster with the 2nd child? It seems that way to me, too. Lindsey will be 8 months old this month. Wow!

His Doorkeeper said...

That last picture is just precious! She is the sweetest!

Anonymous said...

11 Months! No way! Time flies. Alexee is so sweet. Schäfer was just telling me the other day that he wishes he could have a play date!