


It has been a fun weekend so far. Last night I went to Scrapbook Night with my friend, Ali. I had big plans to get several pages done (finish up Christmas of LAST year)...but I only did two pages (2-page spreads). Oh well, that's more than I would have done if I'd stayed at home. It was fun anyway. This morning Rhett, Alexee and I went to a drop-in shower for another friend, Charla. She's having a little boy in February! Her little girl is just 5 weeks younger than Rhett, so we were pregnant at the same time and had fun shopping for baby stuff together 4 years ago. Then tonight we were invited to dinner at the Mezels' house. We used to be in the same Bible Study group a few years ago. They've been to Flippin with us once and we babysit for each other. We always have a great time hanging out with them. They have twins R's age, so they had fun playing in their playroom and jumping on their trampoline tonight. They grilled burgers and had a fruit salad and a yummy salsa. Above is a picture of Valerie giving the kids chips to go with their hamburgers. She'd bought each of them an M&M-filled Valentine heart for dessert which they were all very excited about!
4 comments:
I love crop nights! It is amazing what you can get done when you are really working away with friends and have none of the usual "home" interuptions! Your pages looks beautiful!
Yeah for two pages completed! You're awesome to keep up with it! I might have just given up before i even started? Hummm... Anyway, glad you had a great weekend!
All sounds like fun!
I don't think I knew that Charla was pregnant. How exciting!?
Now aren't all the original moms and more group moms of 2???? We have grown from that first year! (Some even have three!)
That sounds like a really fun and busy weekend!!!
Post a Comment