It was warm (for January) today except the strong wind. We went out on the deck for a little while to replenish the birds' bread supply, and Rhett also wanted to ride his bike during Alexee's nap.
Out on the deck this afternoon
I found some cute Christmas dresses 50% off at Stork Stop this morning. This is one of the two I purchased. I hope they fit her next year!
We stopped by Blue Cake Co. on our way home from school today to price a birthday cake. Of course Rhett thought we should sample their product, which I agreed with! We bought two cupcakes--a red velvet and a chocolate. Both were delicious!


6 comments:
My mouth is watering..we must sample when I come visit. Love A's dress!!
Yeah for cupcakes and good weather and dresses 50% off!
That dress is SO cute and those cupcakes look SOOOO good!!!!
It's hard to beat a cupcake. Perfect size and so cute. Glad you had a fun day! (And glad to finally figure out your blog location had changed!) :)
I smiled when I read Blue Cake Company. I can smell that delicious smell just thinking about it!! Did you have any luck??
Alexee's little next-year's-Christmas dress is darling! The red velvet cupcake looks wonderful. Everytime I see or hear about a red velvet cake I think of you Jamie. You always loved them.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I always think of you all as family too!
Post a Comment