Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January Hair Cut-photos added


I don't know what happens to me in January, but I always get a big urge to cut my hair right after new year. Maybe because I'm terribly tired of winter, winter clothes, cold days...and just needing a little change. So today I gave in to the urge. The last time I went through with it was January '04 when I was very pregnant with Rhett (I came home and cried). But today I think I like it???? It's not nearly as short as Posh's in the back, but the front of hers is about the same as mine all around! And I had Debbie cut a few more bangs. What was I thinking!?! I hope I still like it tomorrow. If not, I can probably have it long enough for a pony-tail again by summer. :) I'll post a picture when I have on make-up.

My hair is so wavy that I'm going to have to figure out what to do with the bottom, shortest layer underneath--it kinda sticks out in these pictures.

14 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh I can't WAIT to see the pictures!!!! I bet it looks so cute! I've been growing mine out but I know a day will come when I'll be ready for a drastic cut!
Thanks so much for your sweet card! I got it today and it meant so much to me!

Flo and Grace said...

Funny! I took pretty much that exact same picture in a few months ago when I got my hair "Poshed-off!" ...I love it now...it feels more hip? It'll take a while to figure how to style it and all, but I'm sure it's precious.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see it!!

Morris Family said...

I love your hair cut...very cute!! I wish I had the courage to cut mine but I don't think I will get any anytime soon!!

Heather said...

I think it looks really great, Posh!! :)

Lisa Sherrill Roach said...

I love it. It looks gorgeous!! Love how A seems to be cheesing in the last picture.

His Doorkeeper said...

Wow! You look simply marvelous! Love the cut!!

Sharmin said...

Love it, but you'd still look great even if you shaved your head!

Kelly said...

Jamie - It's SO cute!!!! You would look cute no matter what - like Sharmin said - if you shaved your head you'd still look good.
But I really like the cut! Very flattering.

The Milams said...

GREAT cut! You are totally as cool as Posh now. You just need to work on the pout.

The Richards said...

love it! i had the same problem with the layers in the back ( i got basically the same cut a few months back) what works best for me is using a very very small round brush just on that part, i think it is a 1/2 inch barrel round brush...it might work for you too!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful and Alexee looks proud of her momma's new hair-do. Maybe one day I'll get the guts to get my cut short.

Anonymous said...

Your new cut looks so cute, I hope you still like it cause it looks really cute on you. But you are a real girl if you still want a pony tail, Ha!!!! Its scary when you so short that you give one up, ha!!!!I know that because I've been there too.

ashleydiggs said...

I am a friend of Jessica McC's and I stumbled upon your blog through hers. I have to say that I go through phases where I want my hair cut off short too! VERY cute though!