I dropped by the pediatrician's office today to have C weighed...he's up to 8 lb. 5 oz. (up from 7 lb. 10 oz. at his one week check-up). He wasn't happy about having his picture made here, but I wanted to snap a few because the newborn look fades so quickly. :( A lot of the ones I took were out of focus, so I might try again tomorrow, but here are a few of him at 18 days old:

Big Sis really wanted to be part of the photo session! She's still my "baby", but doesn't she look like such a big girl next to her newborn brother? She had her two year portrait made Saturday afternoon. We went to the studio to view them today, and I LOVED them! I can't wait to get our order in...I'll post a picture of the one we hang on the wall once we get it. The portrait we have of Rhett at age 2 is so special to me--I'm excited to have one of her to hang with his!
I love how sweet her hand looks right here:
And her cute toes! I painted them for her portrait on Saturday--she loves to have her toes done. 
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


13 comments:
What sweet pictures. I think Crosby looks like Rhett.
Sweet baby! It's alot harder with three isn't it??? I wouldn't trade it for the world. All three of yours are precious.
I love the pictures!! You are so right about the 'newborn" look fading so quickly. Knowing that Crosby is your last probably makes you want to take even more pictures!!
SO sweet! :)
You are so right...I can see Harper change by the day/week. Incredible!
Crosby looks alot like Lane, I think. Alexee is such a cutie...love her little painted toes! Can't wait to see her 2 year old portrait!
Those pictures are just precious!! I have a seven month old but seeing those make me want a brand new baby again!! :)
Aw, poor little Crosby... he's not happy in those pictures. I think that's what overwhelmed me the most... realizing Kale wasn't such a baby anymore when Tyler came along.
Love those Alexee toes!!
Crosby's pictures are so sweet. I can't believe Alexee can still wear those owl pajamas. She was wearing those when I visited for homecoming.
darling....
LOVE these ppictures of C & Lex! Her little sweet hands and darling toes! I can't wait to see her portrait and get back down to hold Crosby soon.
They are so precious. I love the unhappy face, too. A's toes are too cute.
can't wait to see portraits.
sweet pictures! he looks likes Rhett in the 2nd one to me.
I am a new blogger and first time commenter. I just love your blog. Your family is so goregous! I am excited to be an official blogger and not a lurker anymore! :)
Post a Comment