I am so glad that a little bird has made it's way into Rhett's bird house. Praise the Lord! Aren't we glad he cares so much about the little things too.
I'm sure Rhett is thrilled, too. Our bluebird couple are now proud parents of 3 bug eyed, featherless, large beaked, baby bluebirds. I hope these get used to having their pictures taken! I got one of the parents, eggs, and now brand new baby bluebirds. How fun to get to watch them grow.
10 comments:
Oh yay! I'm sure Rhett is thrilled!!
An answered prayer! What a fun spring memory bird watching will be!
I'm SOOO excited for Rhett!! Little is much...
What a wonderful neighbor you have!
Oh I am so happy for Rhett...answered prayers!
Blessings,
Kaye
I am so glad that a little bird has made it's way into Rhett's bird house. Praise the Lord! Aren't we glad he cares so much about the little things too.
Yea!
Were our prayers answered or what??? Isn't God good?
I'm sure Rhett is thrilled, too. Our bluebird couple are now proud parents of 3 bug eyed, featherless, large beaked, baby bluebirds. I hope these get used to having their pictures taken! I got one of the parents, eggs, and now brand new baby bluebirds. How fun to get to watch them grow.
Post a Comment