Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Well, the kids didn't really cooperate for Easter photos, and neither did the weather.  It has been POURING rain all day today!  We had a good morning at church though, and I was thankful to get to go and celebrate Easter Sunday.  I guess our outdoor egg hunt will take place later this week.  Rhett and I colored eggs during Alexee's nap, so we'll be ready when the sun comes out again.  


(Crosby was asleep, and we didn't want to wake him up just for a dreary, indoor photo...so here he is on his first holiday--in the car seat!)




Easter cookies:


10 comments:

Sharmin said...

Happy Easter, you always have such great ideas.

We had an Easter drama this morning and had (according to our pastor...if he didn't miscount) 702 people at church this morning, that's big stuff for First Baptsit Salem, Arkansas!

Alexee is so funny, and Rhett is growing so much, I'm sure Crosby was adorable, too.

Kelly said...

Such a pretty family!!!
It was a NIGHTMARE just getting one little baby to church this morning in the yucky rain. I can't imagine getting 3 kids there and you look so great! Hope you had a good Easter! You are such a good mom!

Erin said...

Happy Easter! The pictures are still cute and it looks like you had a great day!

His Doorkeeper said...

Your whole family looks so sweet heading off to church! We must see more pictures of Crosby!! Like in your spare time!!!! har

Jacquie said...

That's so funny that you at least got Crosby's picture in the car seat!! Love the smiles on the kids' faces!!

On the Eastern Journey said...

Happy Easter Yammie!

The Jennings said...

Alexee looks so pretty in that blue dress! I was hoping for a prettier day!

Gretchan

Flo and Grace said...

Gosh Jamie...you make parenting 3 look easy. I'm struggling with just two! .... Your kids are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are too cute!

In His Army said...

The kiddos look so sweet in their easter outfits...you should've turned C around for the photo! :) HA, like it's even possible to remember, I'm sure you were lucky to even get everyone in the same shot before the timer went off!