4 weeks old and doing great! A super sweet boy!
Happy 4 weeks Crosby! You are too cute!Gretchan
SO cute! Do you think he looks like Rhett or Alexee yet??? Time goes by so fast, doesn't it?I told Laurie about Rhett cutting his hair TWICE and he had to get a buzz cut. That made her feel better.
Look at that sweet baby boy. I cannot wait to meet & hold him!! He looks so very cute in his onesie and bib. :)
He is so sweet!!! I love his monogrammed onesie, so cute. :)
What sweet, sweet photos! I can't believe he's a month old already!
cannot wait to meet him, so sweet!mel
he is so adorable!
...And I haven't even gotten to love on him yet! sniff, sniff!
He is so precious. I really can't wait to see him!
Oh, he's growing! I can't tell who he looks like...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Happy 4 weeks Crosby! You are too cute!
Gretchan
SO cute! Do you think he looks like Rhett or Alexee yet??? Time goes by so fast, doesn't it?
I told Laurie about Rhett cutting his hair TWICE and he had to get a buzz cut. That made her feel better.
Look at that sweet baby boy. I cannot wait to meet & hold him!! He looks so very cute in his onesie and bib. :)
He is so sweet!!! I love his monogrammed onesie, so cute. :)
What sweet, sweet photos! I can't believe he's a month old already!
cannot wait to meet him, so sweet!
mel
he is so adorable!
...And I haven't even gotten to love on him yet! sniff, sniff!
He is so precious. I really can't wait to see him!
Oh, he's growing! I can't tell who he looks like...
Post a Comment