Friday, April 3, 2009

Visitor, Check-ups, etc.

When my sister came to the hospital to see us last Thursday, Crosby had just had his first bath and his temperature had dropped slightly, so they had him under the lights to try to warm him up. It took a while, so Micaela didn't actually get to hold him that day. :( I think she was anxious to get her hands on him! She came by to visit on Wednesday (sorry for the out-of-focus picture, Mic). This was made on Wednesday, too (6 days old):
Yesterday we had a family outing to the pediatrician's office for Rhett's 5 yr and Crosby's 1 wk check-ups. Thank goodness Lane went along with me because we had to split up at one point--Lane took Rhett to a room for hearing and vision screening and I took Crosby (and Alexee) to the lab for a jaundice test (his test came back fine--just a small amount that is normal in newborns). Rhett also had to get one shot, which I felt bad about because I honestly thought he was done with shots for now and I'd told him I didn't think he had to get any shots this trip. He was really brave though, and didn't make a big deal out of it.
Me and the boys :) (that seems strange to make that plural!)
Alexee being a good big sister:


1 week and 1 day

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Crosby is so itty bitty and cute!!!!!! You have the cutest kids Jamie! I can't believe you have THREE children!!!
And you look so good. How do you look so good one week after having a baby??? I still look about 5 months pregnant. ha!

Jessica said...

You look amazing!!!!

On the Eastern Journey said...

You are such an amazing Mom! I can't believe you have two boys! Hope you guys are having a good weekend.

The Keltons said...

What a sweet family. How exciting...3 kiddos. Glad the doctor visits went well. You look great! Crosby looks so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kids. You don't even look like you were pregnant!

Jenna said...

You have some gorgeous babies!!!

His Doorkeeper said...

Jamie, Crosby looks so sweet! Is it just the pictures or does he look a little red-headed???

I bet Micaela was just dying to get her hands on him!
Cute pictures!

Kristy said...

Cute Cute Cute. I can't believe how tiny Crosby looks. What is it like having a newborn again? Alexee cracks me up in the carseat carrier. That is something Lindsey would totally do. I hope you are getting some sleep.
Take care.

In His Army said...

Oh I could hold him for hours!!!!! So sweet! Loved all the pictures :)

Leigh Ann said...

Oh, Jamie! He is just precious! All three of them are precious! Both of my kids had jaundice, too. I hated those little heel tests. :( I'm glad Crosby is over it! You look amazing in that picture with the boys. You don't even look like you JUST had a baby! No fair! :)

Jacquie said...

Mic is just beautiful and looks so happy holding that little sweet boy!! It's so hard to believe you have THREE! Does it just LOOK harder... or is it? My mom always said "two is harder than one, and three (or more) is easy"????