Alexee's friend, Maylee, turned two this week,and we were invited to celebrate with her yesterday! She had such a cute party, and Alexee had fun. Crosby slept through the whole thing, so it was nice to get to focus on Alexee and watch her play.
She wanted to carry the gift in, but stopped to observe a bug on the sidewalk:
Maylee had the cutest, yummiest cupcakes ever. Isn't that a sweet picture of the little birthday girl on the table?
I think I might call the bakery that made these and ask them to bake me a dozen--just to eat by myself. :)
This was as close as we could get to a group photo of the kids present. They were wiggly and ready to eat instead of pose for pictures.
When we got home, I tried to get A's picture by our azaleas. They are in full bloom right now and look so pretty in the front flowerbed.




4 comments:
I love the idea of cupcakes for a birthday party! So cute.
Cute party and cute Alexee!!!!!
What a sweet party! Alexee looked so pretty in her dress. Schäfer would totally want to stop and check out that bug! I love the name Maylee.
I must find out where those cute cupcakes came from! I am salivating!
Melody
Post a Comment