Friday, April 17, 2009

Swimming again

Rhett has started swim lessons again this spring.  I'm so proud of him for remembering most of what he learned last year.  His teacher says that he's doing well with each of the elements and just needs to work on putting everything together.  Alexee took one lesson and wasn't afraid, but she was a lot younger than the other little girl so the teacher recommended private lessons since she's so young.  We're now waiting for an instructor to open up for that time slot so that A can get in the pool too.  It's quite an ordeal trying to get everyone there for R's 30 minute lesson, but I really want him to be a great swimmer, so it's something I'm pushing myself to do.  

C sleeps through most lessons:


1 comments:

On The Eastern Journey said...

I can't believe it's swimming lesson time again. The days are just flying by!