I usually grab the Cheerios and give Crosby a few to snack on while I get breakfast ready. This morning I reached in the box and screamed. Look what I found inside...a huge plastic ant! After the scream: "RHETT, COME HERE!" He was already laughing, and by then I was too. :) Bugs usually don't really bother me, but I have to admit I was pretty surprised! I'm kind-of glad we "lost" that rubber snake that Rhett won at school because that could have really scared me.
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


4 comments:
That is so something Ramsey would do!
Gretchan
hehe! we used to do spiders to my mom which isn't nearly as funny now that we're grown..i'd pass out. no lie!
Haha! Boys!!
PS. Your laundry skills cracked me up!! I can't do that since I keep Dave's Ranger clothes separate from our regular clothes... if ya know what I mean...
Post a Comment