This morning we took Bogart to his vet appointment. A few weeks ago a little knot came up on his head, just in front of his ear. It hasn't gone away, so we decided to have it looked at. Our vet says it is just a small cyst (can't remember the name of it), and he said that the next time Bogart has his teeth cleaned he can remove it at that time so B only has to be under anesthesia once. I'm glad it doesn't appear to be serious. It was the usual circus trying to get from the car to the inside of the building (and in the building and back to the car again). R had B on the leash--and B is horrible on a leash, I had C in the stroller, A was tagging along behind. I was yelling to everyone to stay on the sidewalk, Bogart looked like he was searching for a place to use the bathroom on the sidewalk so I was yelling at Rhett to hurry him along to the door, etc. Bogart gets super nervous at the vet (or anywhere else other than our house), so he jumped on and off of the bench many times--that's why he's just a little blur in this first picture.
After we all crammed into the exam room, Alexee asked what was wrong with B for us to have to bring him there. I told her, so here she is looking for the knot. She said, "Oh, poor Bogart."
R & A read pamphlets on ticks and fleas and grooming and C played with R's huge keychain while we waited.
After the vet appointment we brought Bogart back home then it was almost time for Rhett's hair cut. We had just a few minutes in between, so we went by Shake's for a cool treat. When I mentioned going there, Rhett said, "Yes!! I haven't been there since Mo took me when you were in the hospital having Crosby!" Too bad Shake's wasn't open yet. So then we went to the car wash but you had to have a code from buying gas to go through their wash so we left there and by then it was R's appointment time. After Deb cut R's hair, I took Crosby in because she said she'd do a quick trim on his baby mullet. :) I can't believe I didn't take a picture of his first hair cut. From there we went back to Shake's and waited 10 more minutes until they opened. Concretes for lunch for everybody!
Rhett helped him through the spray tunnel



4 comments:
I took Dawson to the vet this week with Harper and I was a nervous wreck. He goes CRAZY at the vet. He's usually so calm but at the vet he turns into a maniac and Harper wouldn't stay in her stroller. It was awful. I kept thinking "what would I do if I had more than one kid and had to come to the vet." I don't know how you did it! :-) Glad Bogart is okay!
I love the sprayground! Logan would have a ball!
I love the Garner family adventures!!
i absolutely LOVE seeing kids play at these!! too cute!
Post a Comment