Last Wednesday, June 30th, was our 9th anniversary. It has been a wonderful nine years! We celebrated with dinner out at one of our favorite local restaurants. The getting ready for dinner process had its challenges, as usual. I texted the babysitter once to push the time back because I wasn't going to be ready at the original time. Then in that extra 20 minutes, Crosby fell face-first on our tile floor and got a huge bump on his forehead. He only cried for a minute then he seemed to feel fine, but I asked the babysitter to keep him up a little longer and just make sure he didn't have any unusual behavior. After we finally made it out of the house, we had a great time!


delicious appetizer



2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I remember going to your wedding...I can't believe that was nine years ago! So glad C is okay after his fall!
I forgot our anniversaries were so close together. LOVE A's expression in her pic! Ha!
Post a Comment