A few recent paintings...
I barely finished this one in time...baby Hudson Parker decided to arrive two weeks early! I went by their house tonight and he is SOOOO cute! I could have just sat and looked at him for hours (but I didn't because my own kids were running wild in their front yard--I wouldn't let them come inside because they all three have coughs.)
My friend Leslie sent me this picture of H's crib bedding to go by. The bed skirt is the same as the piping, and the nursery walls are khaki.

The verse at the bottom is "I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
And I just shipped these two pieces to my friend, Tonya, who is giving them as baby gifts at a friend's Sip & See this weekend: 14" x 14"






3 comments:
Those look great! I also love that bedding! I don't want to go overboard on pink for our girls nursery. I think that blue/green bedding could still be girly without being pink overload! I wish I could find some bedding like that without spending a fortune! ha!
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE all of these!!! :) You are SO talented!!!
These are SO beautiful! Great job Yammie!
Post a Comment