Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas, Part II

Christmas morning has been fun at our house! See photos here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd check your site to see what you were up to. You are so good to have posted your Christmas pics already! I loved looking through them. It looks like Santa was good to Rhett and Alexee. He was good to us too. It is hard to believe that our babies had their first Christmas. Wow. Time flew by! Let's get together soon.

His Doorkeeper said...

Loved the pictures of Rhett and Alexee first waking up....how sweet!

The Milams said...

I loved all the pictures, but why do you already have make up on??? I am glad that Santa listened to my suggestion of the ornament and it looked like he shopped some of the same places you did--stationery!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Look at the pajamas! Oh my! Rhett is so cute with his foot up on his new pencil scooter! What a sweet photo!